GrimRipperCM is a simple utility for ripping off the resource fork.
Very handy if you know what you are doing. Very destructive if you don't.
I take no resposibility if you damage the only copy of your important file.
If you are new to Mac and have no idea what resource fork is, please read the "Resource what?" document provided with GrimRipperCM download.
What other people say about GrimRipperCM
Fixed the problem with loading under Mac OS 10.3.9
Rolled 3 flavors back again into one plugin. You can set your preferred level of submenus when installing the plugin with provided script.
Slight modernization of the code.
Proliferation of variants:
- GrimRipperStandardCM: equivalent to original version with two submenus
- GrimRipperProCM: one submenu
- GrimRipperExtremeCM: command available at root menu level
Added an icon visualizing the process of ripping the resource fork off.
Initial release (probably)
Menu behavior and usage
- Module is activated when you click on a file with resource fork.
- You choose your level of protection against accidental scything of resource guy's head.
If you want to see it before downloading and installing, please take a
look at GrimRipperCM screenshots.