Version 1.5 (June 23, 2003)
Contextual Menu Workshop is a free framework for creating Contextual Menu plugins for Mac OS X.
The workshop contains several plugin projects.
Binaries for end user are available here as separate downloads.
What's new in version 1.5
- Addition of Cocoa text selection code thanks to Jayson Adams. Look Common/CMHelper/
- Moved OnMyCommandCM project to Project Builder to take advantage of new Cocoa text selection code
- Updated source code for freeware projects
- Changed absolute paths in some sample Project Builder projects to relative ones
What's new in version 1.4
- Code improvements and changes in many places.
- ProjectBuilder project for FileSampleCM
- Added instructions for building a new CM with ProjectBuilder
- OnMyCommandCM plugin is in quite mature form
- QuickAccessSetup application with sources added: an ObjC++ project with
Cocoa interface and some C++ classes reused from QuickAccessCM plug-in
- Started using some of the ACCELA open source Mac OS Toolbox C++ wrappers by David Catmull
What's new in version 1.3.1
- Added Japanese localization thanks to Yuzuru Shiraiwa
- Fixed installer problem on Mac OS 10.2.
- Fixed a memory leak in FileUtilsCM module "Copy Path to Clipboard"
- Started a new plugin: OnMyCommandCM
Requirements for development:
- MacOS X 10.1.2 or newer
- CodeWarrior 7.2 or newer
- Universal Interfaces 3.4.1 or newer
Requirements for end user:
All projects were compiled and built with Metrowerks CodeWarrior 7.2
Two sample modules were compiled with Project Builder (Mac OS X Developer
You will probably need Mac OS 10.2 to compile some parts of the workshop.
More detailed documentation is available inside in "Documentation.txt" file.
Please note that this archive no longer contains prebuilt modules - only
projects and sources.
DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.5:
You may also browse the sources online: